1. NVS recognizes that each child is an indivisual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore,NVS
respects the individual needs of children; fosters a caring,peaceful,nurturing,and creative environment; and emphasizes the
physical,intellectual,social,emotional and spiritual development of each child.
2. To assure learning experience that will assist our students to achieve their greatest potential to adapt and adjust to a diverse and
ever changing society,and that diversity of gender,physical or mental ability,culture,and background is strength to be respected.
3. To achieve 100% results with distinction in all the subjects.
4. Effective implementation of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
5. To motivate the students to imbibe values by providing equal opportunities in the residential system.
6. To further strengthening and promoting the Residential Culture of JNVs for the holistic development of Navodaya students.
7. To encourage the students to learn life skills through their involvement in planned activities.
8. Setting up of language laps to enhance language learning competency and communication skills.
9. Making mathematics and junior science labs better equipped to develop analytical skills and scientific temper.
10. Equipping class rooms with better and upgraded ICT tools.
11. Ensuring effective academic monitoring and supervision through panel
inspections and other mechanism.
12. To provide awareness among students for protection of environment by planning more trees, landscaping and green auditing.